I am a very personable and motivated photographer and am yet to knock back a job, big, small, inside or otherwise outside my immediate experience. I want you to challenge me and I want to grow and have a fantastic working relationship with you.
Please browse by category in the main navigation menu above to see some samples of the various work completed.. and scroll down for some more samples and a bit of background.
For weddings and bridal photography, please use the main weddings link in the main menu, or just click HERE.
For all pricing, please email me a brief or call for a chat. I’m sure you will find my rates very reasonable and I always do what I can to over-deliver.
Work Types & Sample Clients (I shoot everything possible but this list gives to some idea as to some work samples):
– Master Builders, Chamber of Commerce, V8 Supercars, Winery Walkabout, Tastes of Rutherglen, F1GP, Applause Festival, AW Bridal Fair, Miss A/W, Saas Singles,
– Primelife, Wodonga Real Estate, QOD Property, – individual property shoots through to full lifestyle based imagery for complete collateral development.
– Business Awards COC, Master Builders
– Toyota, Sefton, Bean Media, Rooftop Media, The Soup, Winemakers Rutherglen, Future network, Aussie Post, Arnolds, Westpac,
– Fjord, Zezzy, XXXX Brewers, Spice Clothing, Lorna Jane
– Numerous private and corporate portrait clients. From kids to politicians to the homeless.
– Albury City, me – Shooting wildlife is what I do for fun!
– Reuters, The Sunday Herald Sun, The Age, The Australian, The Border Mail, Sunrise, CEO Magazine, Party Unlimited Bikers.
– F1 GP Red Bull, Rugby NSW, Panthers, V8 Supercars, Narrandera Drags, Jetsprints
– Extensive client list from high profile Olympians wedding in the finest winery in the country to Farm Brides arriving on horse back and getting hitched in the farm shed. From one end of the country to the other.
– Local & Federal, various campaigns & briefs.
– Leukemia Foundation, Women In Chamber, Various Private Events/Fundraisers – I typically don’t receive a fee for these, ever. My services are proudly donated.